Azerbaijan country fiche - Water (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Section in State of Environment report
Section in environmental performance review
State of water assessment/report
- Chapter 5.3.1., Water resources - Second National Communication of Azerbaijan to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (2010)
- Regional Review, Water Supply and Sanitation in the Counries of Central Asia and Southern Caucasus (2009)
- National Caspian Action Plan of the Republic of Azerbaijan (2007)
- Kura-Aras River Basin Transboundary Diagnostic Analyses (2007)
- Transboundary water cooperation: trends in the Newly Independent States. (2006)
- Caspian Sea – GIWA Regional assessment 23 (2006)
- Legal and Institutional Framework for Water Sector in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Iran (2006)
- Nation Objectives for Intergratted Planning and Management of the Kura-Aras River Basin (2005)
- Water Policy of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia (2005)
- Institutional Aspects of Water Resources Management in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia (2005)
Water indicator set
Water sector or NGOs report
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 30 Jan 2015, 11:08 AM