Azerbaijan country fiche - Green economy (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Green economy assessment/report
- Forests and Climate Change in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (2010)
- Azerbaijan Country Profile on the Housing Sector (2010)
- Country Study on Biodiversity of Azerbaijan Republic, Fourth National Report to Convention on Biological Diversity (2010)
- Second National Communication of Azerbaijan to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (2010)
- Integrating Environment into Agriculture and Forestry Progress and Prospects in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (2008)
- Azerbaijan: Renewable Energy Development Project (2007)
- Executive Summary of Overview of the Azerbaijan Transport System (2006)
- Country Environmental Analysis, Azerbaijan (2005)
- In-Depth Review of the Investment Climate and Market Structure in the Energy Sector (2005)
- National Capacity Self Assessment for Global Environment Management in Azerbaijan (2005)
Section in environmental performance review
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 31 Jan 2015, 11:51 PM