Albania country fiche - Green economy (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Green economy assessment/report
- Dinaric Arc and Balkans Environment Outlook (DABEO) (In Progress )
- Maritime Transport of Goods in the Mediterranean: Outlook 2025 (2010)
- The Economic Value of Sustainable Benefits Rendered by The Mediterranean Marine Ecosystems (2010)
- Infrastructures and Sustainable Energy Development in the Mediterranean: Outlook 2025 (2010)
- Albania’s Second National Communication to the Conference of Parties: National Communications under UNFCCC (2009)
- Mining and environment in the Western Balkans (2009)
- The State of the Environment and Development in the Mediterranean 2009 (2009)
- Land accounts for Europe 1990-2000 (2006)
Section in State of Environment report
- Forests and Climate Change in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (2010)
- Regional analysis of policy reforms to promote energy investments (2010)
- Financing energy efficiency investments for climate change mitigation: regional analysis of policy. Reforms to promote energy efficiency and renewable energy investments. (2010)
- Integrating Environment into Agriculture and Forestry Progress and Prospects in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (2008)
- South Eastern European mining-related risks: Identification and verification of “environmental hot spots” (DRAFT) (2006)
Environmental indicator set
National Institution dealing with green economy
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 27 Dec 2014, 08:00 PM