- Land Planning and Soil Evaluation Instruments in EEA Member and Cooperating Countries — 26 Sep 2014
- This report has been composed by the European Topic Centre on Spatial Information and Analysis (ETC/SIA) under the supervision of European Environment Agency (EEA) project managers. It is largely based on a survey run through the European Environmental Information and Observation Network (Eionet) National Reference Centre for Land Use and Spatial Planning (NRC LUSP). Conclusions have been agreed between ETC/SIA and EEA. We recommend referring to the report as follows: Ludlow, D., Falconi, M., Carmichael, L., Croft, N., Di Leginio, M., Fumanti, F., Sheppard, A., Smith, N., 2013. Land Planning and Soil Evaluation Instruments in EEA Member and Cooperating Countries (with inputs from Eionet NRC Land Use and Spatial Planning). Final Report for EEA from ETC/SIA (EEA project managers: G. Louwagie and G. Dige). Available at: http://www.eea.europa.eu/themes/landuse/document-library.
- Land related publications — 29 Jun 2010
- Land related terms — 29 Jun 2010
- Corine land cover technical documentation — 29 Jun 2010
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 23 Nov 2014, 03:12 AM