- 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership — 05 Feb 2010
- The Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (BIP) is a global initiative to promote the development and delivery of biodiversity indicators.
- Biodiversity Information System for Europe (BISE) — 25 Oct 2013
- BISE is a single entry point for data and information on biodiversity supporting the implementation of the EU strategy and the Aichi targets in Europe.
- Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) — 04 May 2007
- The Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) entered into force on 29 December 1993. It has 3 main objectives: 1/ The conservation of biological diversity 2/ The sustainable use of the components of biological diversity 3/ The fair and equitable sharing of the benefits arising out of the utilization of genetic resources.
- Council of Europe: Convention on the Conservation of European Wildlife and Natural Habitats — 03 Jun 2010
- European Topic Centre on Biological Diversity — 06 Feb 2008
- The ETC/BD is an international consortium working with the European Environment Agency, to assist in its task of reporting on Europe's environment, providing the relevant information to support the implementation of environmental and sustainable development policies in Europe, and building capacity for reporting on biodiversity in Europe.
- The European Commission's DG-Environment: Nature protection — 04 May 2007
- The European Commission's DG-Environment: Wildlife trade / CITES — 06 Feb 2008
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/themes/biodiversity/links or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 28 Mar 2017, 03:07 AM