The Conference brings together researchers, academics, engineers, local and governmental authorities, economists and NGOs in order to address and discuss emerging environmental issues, scientific achievements, research challenges and international collaboration for preserving water living resources (with special focus on Danube River, Danube Delta and the Black Sea).
- defining new research priorities in sustainable environmental management;
- presenting new tools useful in aquatic living resources management;
- considering living resources as environmental and diversity indicators;
- proposing potential solutions for problems related to biodiversity conserving in the framework of environmental impact on biota;
- fostering national and international collaboration in the aquatic living resources field.
Copenhagen, 2 July 2011. Up to 150 mm of rainfall in two hours – a city record since measurements began in the mid-1800s. Homes destroyed. Citizens and emergency services struggled to cope. This is ...
Be careful when buying for your garden. People are one of the main introducers of invasive species, especially flora. Many of the invasive species have been introduced for ornamental purposes. Do put an extra effort in finding out whether the plant you want is native to your environment.
More green tips