Reference documents relevant for the reporting of Natura 2000
- HabComm2005:Updating of the Natura 2000 Standard Data Forms and Database — 07 Sep 2010
- The purpose of this note to the members of the Habitats Committee is to define the procedure for updating the Standard Data Forms, keeping in mind that any modifications will need to be adequately justified on a scientific basis and must not be, in any case, the result of inadequate management of the sites.
- HabComm2009: Submitting electronic Natura 2000 data-sets via Reportnet — 07 Sep 2010
- This note to the members of the Habitats Committee explains a request to Member States to send in future their electronic Natura 2000 datasets via Reportnet, an online reporting system managed by the European Environment Agency (EEA) especially designed to improve the efficiency of data-flows. The passage to Reportnet is a first step towards improving the Natura 2000 dataflow. The existing and agreed principles for the submission of Natura 2000 data will not be affected.
- HabComm2009: Annex — 07 Sep 2010
- Note on the delivery of Natura 2000 electronic data-sets via Reportnet
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 28 Oct 2016, 09:12 PM