Natura 2000 network statistics
- Nature 2000 Union list and Change report calculation methodology — 31 Oct 2012
- Document describing the calculation procedures for the production of the Union list and Change report deliverables published by the ETC/BD as part of Natura 2000 indicators.
- GIS area calculations — 24 Jan 2011
- GIS area calculations on the Natura 2000 data set versions from mid-2007. The methodology used for calculation is provided.
- Natura 2000 Barometer statistics — 24 Jan 2011
- The Natura 2000 Barometer gives an evaluation on the progress made in establishing the Natura 2000 network, both under the Birds and the Habitats Directives. It is based on information on number of sites and areas covered, as indicated by Member States and is published in the Natura 2000 Newsletter.
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/themes/biodiversity/document-library/natura-2000/natura-2000-network-statistics or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 02 Dec 2016, 05:32 PM