- European Topic Centre on Air and Climate Change (ETC/ACC) — 01 Jun 2010
- The ETC/ACC is a consortium of European institutes that provides thematic expertise to the EEA in the fields of air pollution and climate change. The ETC/ACC assists EEA in reporting on the progress of EU environmental policy on air quality, air emission and climate change issues. It also assists EEA with the collection of data concerning the current state of the atmosphere and the harmonisation of European monitoring networks and reporting obligations.
- Forum for Air Quality Modelling in Europe (FAIRMODE) — 01 Jun 2010
- The aim of the Forum for AIR quality MODelling (FAIRMODE) is to bring together air quality modellers and users in order to promote and support the harmonised use of modelling practices for the assessment of air quality by EU member countries.
- AQUILA network — 01 Jun 2010
- Network of Air Quality Reference Laboratories. The objectives of the Aquila network are to provide expert judgement, to promote the harmonisation of air quality measurements among EU, EFTA and CCs, to co-ordinate QA/QC activities, method development and validation, to participate in standardisation activities, to develop common research projects and pilot studies and to offer a forum for information exchange in form of training courses, workshops and conferences.
- UNECE LRTAP Task Force on Emission Inventories and Projections (TFEIP) — 01 Jun 2010
- The TFEIP provides a technical forum and expert network for work associated with emission inventories and projections, including harmonisation of emission factors, establishment of methodologies for the evaluation of emission data and projections, and identifying problems related to emission reporting
- UNECE LRTAP Task Force on Measurements and Modelling (TFMM) — 01 Jun 2010
- The Task Force on Measurements and Modelling (TFMM) reviews and assesses the scientific and operational activities of EMEP related to monitoring and modelling;
- UNECE LRTAP Task Force on Integrated Assessment Modelling (TFIAM) — 01 Jun 2010
- The Task Force on Integrated Assessment Modelling (TFIAM) combines information gathered from Parties to the Convention and from other Convention bodies and through computer models assists in the development of legal instruments (protocols).
- UNECE LRTAP Task Force on Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution (TFHTAP) — 01 Jun 2010
- The Task Force on Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution (TFHTAP) plans and conducts technical work to develop a fuller understanding of the hemispheric transport of air pollution.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 19 Sep 2014, 07:33 PM