- Europe’s environment — state and outlook 2015 (SOER 2015)
- Synthesis report; European briefings: in particular ‘Climate change impacts and adaptation’, ‘Mitigating climate change’, ‘Soil’ and ‘Agriculture’; Global megatrends: in particular ‘Diverging population trends’, ‘Intensified global competition for resources’, and ‘Increasingly severe consequences of climate change’; Cross-country comparisons: in particular ‘Mitigating climate change’.
- National adaptation policy processes in European countries (2014)
- Adaptation of transport to climate change in Europe (2014)
- Environmental indicator report 2014
- State of Europe’s seas (2015)
- Annual European Union greenhouse gas inventory 1990–2012 and inventory report 2014
- Trends and projections in Europe 2014
- EEA indicators, in particular indicators on climate change, agriculture, energy, soil, and coasts and seas
- European Climate Adaptation Platform Climate-ADAPT
- European Commission Directorate-General for Climate Action
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Mayors Adapt, an initiative of the European Commission to encourage adaptation in cities
- ICLEI, a global cities network that promotes sustainability in cities
- WHO Europe on climate change
- Food and Agriculture Organization on climate change
© Jonathan Díaz Marbá, Environment & Me /EEA
Environment & Me
The European Environment Agency invited European citizens to share their thoughts, concerns and views in a photography competition 'Environment & Me'. The EEA received more than 800 photographs, depicting a personal or a generic story, focusing on a wide range of environmental topics. A selection of the entries are used in Signals 2015, Europe’s Environment — state and outlook 2015 (SOER 2015) as well as in other EEA outputs.
More information on Environment & Me is available at www.eea.europa.eu/competition.
To view the finalists, please visit our Flick’r account at www.flickr.com/photos/europeanenvironmentagency.
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/signals/signals-2015/extras/further-reading or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 24 Apr 2017, 10:13 AM