(c) Janika Fabrikant / EEA Waste•smART
Further discussion questions
- What does well-being mean to you? How does the environment contribute to your well-being?
- What do you think about the state of the environment in the area you live?
- Can you think of business ideas to make production and consumption more environment friendly?
- Are you aware of how various types of waste are recycled in your community?
- Can you think of ways to improve recycling practices at home and in your community
- How can you reduce food waste?
- Are you aware of the environmental impacts of the food you eat and the food you do not eat?
- Who should clean up beach litter?
- Are there coastal clean-up activities where you live? Do you take part in such clean up activities?
- Would you ‘borrow’ clothes or tools instead of buying them?
- In your opinion, what makes a community sustainable?
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 31 Jul 2015, 08:12 PM