Second technical workshop on contaminated sites, Workshop proceedings and follow-up
- EEA (European Environment Agency)
- Published: 28 Aug 2002
- Second technical workshop on contaminated sites, Workshop proceedings and follow-up [626.5 KB]
- Annex E: Part 3: Test data collection for contaminated sites [1.0 MB]
- Annex F, G and H: Comments on test data collection for contaminated sites, Denmark, the Netherlands and Norway [48.8 KB]
- Annex A: Address list of workshop participants [60.7 KB]
- Annex B: Part 1: Guidelines [124.0 KB]
- Annex B: Part 2: Data request [103.6 KB]
- Annex C: Towards the development of a system of policy-relevant indicators [412.4 KB]
- Annex D: Monitoring and assessment framework. Local contamination [96.1 KB]
- Annex E: Part 1: Test data collection for contaminated sites [1.6 MB]
- Annex E: Part 2: Test data collection for contaminated sites [867.4 KB]
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 05 Sep 2015, 09:03 AM