Comparing Environmental Impact Data on Cleaner Technologies (CEIDOCT)
- tech01.pdf [540.4 KB]
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Background and Prerequisites for the Development of a CEIDOCT Concept
- 3. The Current Status of Concepts Relevant for Cleaner Technology Assessment at European Level
- 4. Identification of Environmental Performance Indicators to be Used for Comparison of Cleaner Techn
- 5. Concept for Development and Use of EPIs within Specific Trades
- 6. Testing the Concepts - Examples from the Paper, Textile and Surface Treatment Industry
- Author's preface
- Comparing Environmental Impact Data on Cleaner Technologies
- Report download page
Order a printed copy online (EU-Bookshop).
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 20 Oct 2016, 11:47 PM