Chemicals in the European Environment: Low Doses, High Stakes?
- EEA (European Environment Agency)
- UNEP (United Nations Environment Programme)
- Published: 13 Oct 1998
- chemicals_eea_unep.pdf [1.3 MB]
- Title and Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Chemicals without borders
- 3. Many chemicals, but limited toxicity data
- 4. Risk Assessment
- 5. Ecological and Human impacts
- 6. Some policy initiative for reducing risk
- 7. A new paradigm for chemicals management?
- 8. Conclusions
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 26 May 2015, 12:36 PM