- World Health Organisation (1995): Concern for Europe's tomorrow. Health and the environment in the WHO European region. WHO European Centre for Environment and Health.
- World Health Organisation (1987): Air quality guidelines for Europe. WHO, Copenhagen, regional publications, European series No. 23.
- Council Directive 92/72/EEC on air pollution by ozone.
- De Leeuw, F., E. van Zantvoort: Exceedance of ozone threshold values in the European Community in 1995. Summary based on the information reported in the framework of the Council Directive 92/72/EEC on air pollution by ozone. European Topic Centre on Air Quality.
- European Commission, (Doc.XI.D3/PP D(96)): Information document prepared by EC-DGXI/D3 to the expert group on photochemical air pollution concerning the transfer of ozone exceedance files.
- EUROSTAT digital population database
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/publications/C2I92-9167-074-X/page018.html or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 18 Jan 2017, 01:48 PM