A new model of environmental communication for Europe from consumption to use of information
- envcom.pdf [195.5 KB]
- Title and Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction and objectives
- 2. Supply and demand of environmental information
- 3. Lack of the current model
- 4. An alternative model
- 5. Conclusions and recommendations
- 6. References
- Annex I
Order a printed copy online (EU-Bookshop).
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 26 Oct 2016, 06:08 PM