The Concept of Environmental Space - Implications for Policies, Environmental Reporting and Assessments
- EEA (European Environment Agency)
- Published: 21 Jul 1999
- space.pdf [246.9 KB]
- Title and Table of Contents
- 1. The Environmental Space Concept
- 2. Environmental space and sectoral policies - the cases of transport and agriculture
- 3. Environmental space and indicator systems
- 4. Environmental space and environmental policy assessments
- Appendix to Chapter 3: Overview of suggested indicators and data availability
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 14 Feb 2016, 02:01 AM