CORINAIR 1990 - Summary Report 3 - Large Point Sources
- Title; Table of Contents and Preface
- 1. introduction
- 2. Methodology
- 3. Large point source Emissions in Europe 1990 (3.1 + 3.2)
- 3.3. Public power plants
- 3.4 Industrial Combustion Plants
- 3.5 Refineries
- 3.6. Inorganic chemical industries
- appendix A: Participating countries
- appendix B: List of source sub-sectors
- appendix C: CORINAIR 90 Data dictionary for lps
- appendix D: CORINAIR 90 - NAPFUE 90 definition
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 24 Jul 2016, 05:25 AM