8. Proposed Work Programme
8.1. Subvention 1996 (Continuing until 31 March 1997)kECU
|1. ETC Management and Co-ordination||40|
|2. Maintain and develop the air emissions aspects of EIONET||35|
|3. Ad hoc technical support to the Agency||30|
|4. Air Emission Inventories 1994 and 1995||185|
|5. Revised model for inventories and projections||55|
|6. Urban emissions inventories||35|
|7. Preparation for EEA assessment reports (Dobris 3+, SoER98)||55|
8.2. Subvention 1997
The following outlines the main tasks to be performed by the ETC/AE under the 1997 subvention which is scheduled for the period from 1st April to 31st December 1997. As proposed in the AWP97, approx. 400 kECU ave been allocated to this subvention. The ETC is delivering major contributions to the EEAs three year reporting and development of annual reporting by providing data and information and important products to DGXI and Member States.
The ETC/AE Management Committee (MC) has identified some objectives that have become a regular annual task and those that can most likely not be completed within the timescale. It is proposed to concentrate efforts on the following main tasks :
- ETC Management and Co-ordination.
- Maintain and develop the air emissions aspects of
EIONET (including further ETC and NRC integration in networking supported by the IDA
- Ad hoc technical support to the Agency.
- Annual emissions inventories (CORINAIR) 1995 and 1996
and prepare for air emission projections.
- Develop CORINAIR model and software further.
Implementation of the new software for air emissions inventories (based on agreed design)
and develop and test software for air emission projections.
- Contribute to EEA assessment reports : Finalise Air
Pollution Report and prepare for State of the Environment report 1998 (under additional
- Support under EU legislation and policy development
(report under CO2 Monitoring Mechanism, report under LCP Directive, development of
PER/IPPC Directive, assist in Auto Oil II programme).
- Common tools for emissions and waste integrated inventories (project SG1) in co-operation with ETC/IW. Assist DGXI in development of PER (IPPC Directive), develop Guidance documents for estimation of emissions to water (e.g. as needed for the Water Framework Directive).
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/publications/92-9167-064-2/page009.html or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 24 Apr 2017, 06:13 PM