7. national monitoring databases
As has been described in the introduction to this report it is intended that this report is used in conjunction with other ETC/IW reports to provide the source of relevant information for the Agency and Topic Centres and for implementation of the freshwater monitoring network. The relevant information from these other reports are not reproduced here but the some of the relevant Tables referring to national databases are listed.
- Surface water quality monitoring (Kristensen 1995) - Appendix A List of monitoring networks, periodical surveys and special surveys.
- Surface water quantity monitoring (Rees et al., 1996) - Table 41 Data storage and management, and Table 4.12 Availability of data.
- Groundwater quality monitoring (Koreimann et al., 1996) - Table 4.9 Data storage and management, and Table 4.10 Availability of data.
- Groundwater quantity monitoring (Koreimann et al., 1996) - Table 5.9 Data storage and management, and Table 5.10 Availability of data.
For further information the reader should consult the relevant quoted reports and/or the EEAs Catalogue of Data Sources.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 01 Oct 2016, 04:23 PM