- A description of all EU environmental legislation in force can be found in: Commission of the European Communities, Directorate General XI European Community, Environmental legislation Vols 1-7 1992
- Commission of the European Communities Towards Sustainability: A European Community Programme of Policy and Action in relation to the Environment and Sustainable Development Official Journal C 138 17.5.93
- Commission of the European Communities Eleventh Annual Report to the European Parliament on Monitoring the Application of European Law - 1993 Official Journal C 154 6.6.94
- Haigh N Manual of Environmental Policy: the EC and Britain Longman 1992
- World Commission on Environment and Development Our Common Future OUP 1987
- Commission of the European Communities Growth, Competitiveness, Employment: The Challenges and Ways Forward into the 21st Century (COM(93) 700 final, 5 December 1993
- Official Journal C56 7.3.90
- Official Journal C96 17.4.90
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 28 Oct 2016, 06:53 PM