The European Environment Agency holds large amounts of information on Europe’s environment, ranging from air and water quality, greenhouse gases or transport to cross-cutting assessments on the state of the environment. Our information is presented in a series of formats: map-based hourly measurements of ground-level ozone concentrations, indicators and reports, data sets, web pages, videos, etc.
Our new quarterly newsletter provides a quick overview of the Agency’s main outputs (reports, indicators, news, maps and data sets, etc.) as well as strategic and thematic pieces on the Agency’s objectives and on-going work. To receive our newsletters and/or our latest outputs and updates in your areas of interest and in the format of your choice, please sign up.
- EEA Newsletter 2015/4
- Issue 2015/4 - published 17 December 2015
- EEA Newsletter 2015/3
- Issue 2015/3 - published 15 September 2015
- EEA Newsletter 2015/2
- Issue 2015/2 - published 15 June 2015
- EEA Newsletter 2015/1
- Issue 2015/1 - published 16 March 2015
- EEA Newsletter 2014/4
- Issue 2014/4 - published 15 December 2014
- EEA Newsletter 2014/3
- Issue 2014/3 - published 15 September 2014
- EEA Newsletter 2014/2
- Issue 2014/2 - published 16 June 2014
- EEA Newsletter 2014/1
- Issue 2014/1 - published 17 March 2014
- EEA Newsletter 2013/2
- Issue 2013/2 - published 16 December 2013
- EEA Newsletter 2013/1
- Issue 2013/1 - published 10 October 2013
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 07 Feb 2016, 02:23 AM