The European Environment Agency holds large amounts of information on Europe’s environment, ranging from air and water quality, greenhouse gases or transport to cross-cutting assessments on the state of the environment. Our information is presented in a series of formats: map-based hourly measurements of ground-level ozone concentrations, indicators and reports, data sets, web pages, videos, etc. What’s more, this information is updated regularly.
Our new quarterly newsletter provides a quick overview of the Agency’s main outputs (reports, indicators, news, maps and data sets, etc.) as well as strategic and thematic pieces on the Agency’s objectives and on-going work.
To receive our newsletters and/or our latest outputs and updates in your areas of interest and in the format of your choice, please sign up here.
- EEA Newsletter, Issue 2015/2, 15 June
- EEA Newsletter, Issue 2015/1, 16 March
- EEA Newsletter, Issue 2014/4, 16 December
- EEA Newsletter, Issue 2014/3, 15 September
- EEA Newsletter, Issue 2014/2, 16 June
- EEA Newsletter, Issue 2014/1, 17 March
- EEA Newsletter, Issue 2013/2, 16 December
- EEA Newsletter, Issue 2013/1, 10 October
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 03 Sep 2015, 05:28 PM