The Conference brings together researchers, academics, engineers, local and governmental authorities, economists and NGOs in order to address and discuss emerging environmental issues, scientific achievements, research challenges and international collaboration for preserving water living resources (with special focus on Danube River, Danube Delta and the Black Sea).
- defining new research priorities in sustainable environmental management;
- presenting new tools useful in aquatic living resources management;
- considering living resources as environmental and diversity indicators;
- proposing potential solutions for problems related to biodiversity conserving in the framework of environmental impact on biota;
- fostering national and international collaboration in the aquatic living resources field.
a sure way to save water when doing the laundry is to do less of it! Before starting your washing machine, wait for a full load and check your clothes if they really are dirty; one wear does not always qualify them for a wash.
More green tips