After 3 successful editions, MiaGreen, the Green Convention of the Americas, is well established and steadily growing to serve all major green market needs in the United States, Latin America & the Caribbean. MiaGreen combines a major trade show with a front edge extensive educational program. In Miami, America’s Business Hub... A Vacation Escape in South Florida.
- Design, Building & Remodeling
- Energy & CleanTech
- Recycling & Waste Management
- Water, Air and Land
- Green Certifications & Education
- Financial Solutions & Incentives
- Trade Consulting & Services
- Exhibit Hall with thousands of green products and services
- Featured Sessions
- Major Educational and Accredited Programs on:
• Designing and Building Greener Americas
• How to Be Green and Be Profitable
• Green Policies, Certifications and Incentives
• It’s All About Energy
• Impacting the Environment
- Special LEED and specialized courses by major educational partners.
- Educational track by exhibiting sponsors on "Innovative Green Products and Technologies".
Anything you pour down your drain, sink or toilet can eventually end up in our rivers or sea! Never dispose of liquids such as oils, grease, or hazardous liquids – like paint thinners or unused paint – by pouring them down the drain. Instead, collect them in one box and dispose with the rest of your waste. Keep them all in their individual packaging, to avoid possible chemical reactions. This will also make it easier for them to be identified during waste collection. If applicable, take them to your community collection point.
More green tips