MiaGreen Expo & Conference 4th Edition
This content has been archived on 16 Oct 2014, reason:
No more updates will be done
After 3 successful editions, MiaGreen, the Green Convention of the Americas, is well established and steadily growing to serve all major green market needs in the United States, Latin America & the Caribbean. MiaGreen combines a major trade show with a front edge extensive educational program. In Miami, America’s Business Hub... A Vacation Escape in South Florida.
- Design, Building & Remodeling
- Energy & CleanTech
- Recycling & Waste Management
- Water, Air and Land
- Green Certifications & Education
- Financial Solutions & Incentives
- Trade Consulting & Services
- Exhibit Hall with thousands of green products and services
- Featured Sessions
- Major Educational and Accredited Programs on:
• Designing and Building Greener Americas
• How to Be Green and Be Profitable
• Green Policies, Certifications and Incentives
• It’s All About Energy
• Impacting the Environment
- Special LEED and specialized courses by major educational partners.
- Educational track by exhibiting sponsors on "Innovative Green Products and Technologies".
26 Jan 2012
27 Jan 2012
|Add event to calendar
More information about this event…
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 30 Jan 2015, 04:44 AM