This content has been archived on 16 Oct 2014, reason:
No more updates will be done
After 3 successful editions, MiaGreen, the Green Convention of the Americas, is well established and steadily growing to serve all major green market needs in the United States, Latin America & the Caribbean. MiaGreen combines a major trade show with a front edge extensive educational program. In Miami, America’s Business Hub... A Vacation Escape in South Florida.
- Design, Building & Remodeling
- Energy & CleanTech
- Recycling & Waste Management
- Water, Air and Land
- Green Certifications & Education
- Financial Solutions & Incentives
- Trade Consulting & Services
- Exhibit Hall with thousands of green products and services
- Featured Sessions
- Major Educational and Accredited Programs on:
• Designing and Building Greener Americas
• How to Be Green and Be Profitable
• Green Policies, Certifications and Incentives
• It’s All About Energy
• Impacting the Environment
- Special LEED and specialized courses by major educational partners.
- Educational track by exhibiting sponsors on "Innovative Green Products and Technologies".
Sign up to receive our reports (print and/or electronic) and quarterly e-newsletter.
Don't forget about your local shops.
New supermarkets in the area can reduce business for smaller shops. Pollution and congestion would be significantly less if consumers frequented their local shops, rather than travelling long distances to out-of-town shopping centres.
More green tips