6th International Green Awards for creativity in sustainability
24 Nov 2011
Natural History Museum, London
|Add event to calendar||
The awards recognise global excellence across 20 direct entry categories and 3 nominated categories celebrating inspirational achievement:
- Green Awards Grand Prix
- Green Lifetime Achievement
- Green Awards Celebrity
Prof Jacqueline McGlade, EEA Executive Director, is a member of the judging panel for the International Green Awards, together with other carefully chosen professionals, renowned in the communications, environmental and sustainability fields. They represent government, business and third sector initiatives aimed at promoting sustainability in the global arena.
- Open for entry : Wednesday, 1st June 2011
- Closed to entry : Thursday, 1st September 2011, extended until Friday, 16th September 2011
Ceremony Ticket Booking
- Early Bird Sales : 1st June –September 2011
- Regular Sales: 01st October –23rd November 2011
Shortlists and Winners
- Shortlists will be announced on 5th October 2011.
- Winners will be announced on Thursday, 24th November 2011 at the Natural History Museum, London.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 28 Nov 2015, 01:15 AM