14th European forum on Eco-Innovation
23 May 2013
24 May 2013
|Contact Name||Nancy Lukombe – EcoAP Secretariat|
|Contact Phone||+32 23403064|
|Add event to calendar||
The Forum will explore how we overcome barriers to achieving cleaner air in our cities by presenting:
- the latest evidence on urban air quality and why it has assumed a high political priority
- examples of effective urban strategic planning
- innovative solutions harnessing change in mindsets
- innovative solutions to financing urban infrastructure programmes
- partnerships and networks with citizens that create a better quality of urban living
A specific session will be devoted to generating innovative ideas to solve real issues facing Czech cities.
Use this opportunity to make an impact at the Forum - register as a participant and as a speaker. Four participants are invited to share their views on Clean Air Innovation using the PechaKucha presentation style.
The Forum will be held at the Hotel Ambassador – Zlata Husa located in Vaclavske namesti 5-7, 111 24 Prague 1.
For more information including the full agenda, visit the website.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 30 Jul 2016, 04:20 AM