FAQ for UWWTD data viewer
- How do I go back from a report to the list of reports
- When using the reporting services only, then the easist way is to use Explorer back button or use Back to the reports list button and star new browsing
- When using complete data viewer then just close the report tab
- How does the compare function in report filter work?
- You may limit the data in some queries with predefined parameters like size of the agglomerations. To define it choose what kind of comparision (>=, = or <=) you want to use and insert the numeric limit
- Why can data not be displayed for all years in the drop-down list for my selection ?
- The reporting to UWWTD has taken place as an end of a year situation on a biannual basis. The biannual data may refer to different years depending on the country selected – for some countries even years, for others odd years.
- I cannot see the whole result table at a glance, and it is annoying to scroll. What can I do?
- You can reduce or increase the size of the text in your browser by doing "control+minus" or "control+plus" on your keyboard.
- The best way to visualize a large table is to export it, see the guidance document on how to do that.
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/uwwtd/help-and-faq/faq-for-uwwtd-data-viewer or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 10 Dec 2016, 07:55 PM