Work due 01 Jan 2099
Recent changes(after the latest MB review):
o Short-Term Plans (year):
1. Update the indicator according to new entries in the CDDA and the Natura 2000 database.
2. Develop indicator on pressure on Natura 2000 sites
3. Develop indicator on land cover changes inside and around Natura 2000 sites.
o Medium-Term Plans (by 2008):
1. When georeferenced and digitized boundaries becomes available for CDDA then improve the indicator using GIS techniques.
2. Development of pressure indicator for CDDA using spatial land cover information, when available, to analyse pressures in and around designated areas.
3. Develop state indicator on the favorable conservation status of species and habitats in the Natura 2000 sites per Member State.
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/indicators/designated-areas/work-due-01-jan-2099 or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 30 Apr 2017, 02:16 AM