Work due 01 Jan 2099
Recent changes(after the latest MB review):
o Short-Term Plans (year):
1. Update the indicator according to new entries in the CDDA and the Natura 2000 database.
2. Develop indicator on pressure on Natura 2000 sites
3. Develop indicator on land cover changes inside and around Natura 2000 sites.
o Medium-Term Plans (by 2008):
1. When georeferenced and digitized boundaries becomes available for CDDA then improve the indicator using GIS techniques.
2. Development of pressure indicator for CDDA using spatial land cover information, when available, to analyse pressures in and around designated areas.
3. Develop state indicator on the favorable conservation status of species and habitats in the Natura 2000 sites per Member State.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 24 Aug 2016, 02:01 PM