Vulnerable people — the elderly are considered to be a group more sensitive to various climatic stress factors than people of a working age
- Geographical coverage: EU27+Swiss
- Temporal coverage: 2004, Swiss information 2013.
- This is the information of Swiss cities:
- Zürich (2013): 398575 (Inhabitants), 61601(15.46%) older than 65 years
- Basel (2013): 173330 (Inhabitants), 33060 (19.07%) older than 65 years
- Geneva (2013): 195160 (Inhabitants), 31566 (16.17%) older than 65 years
- Basel (2013): 139390 (Inhabitants), 20781 (14.91%) older than 65 years
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 28 Sep 2016, 11:24 PM