Road transport fuel prices (including taxes) in EU Member States
Note: new version is available!
Road transport fuel prices (including taxes) in EU Member States. Definitions:
* ‘All petrol’ is a consumption-weighted average price of both leaded and unleaded fuel, corrected using energy-content to the equivalent amount of unleaded petrol.
* ‘All fuel, unleaded petrol equivalent’ is a consumption-weighted average price of unleaded, leaded petrol and diesel, corrected using energy content to the equivalent amount of unleaded petrol.
* ‘Nominal’ is the price with no adjustment for inflation.
* ‘Real’ is the price corrected for inflation, using 2005 as the baseline year.
* ‘Average, all fuel, unleaded petrol equivalent (real, weighted by consumption)’ is the consumption-weighted average of the ‘All fuel, unleaded petrol equivalent (real)’ line across the full time series.
All prices are in 'unleaded petrol equivalent litres'. The availability of data has increased after 1994.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 27 Dec 2014, 11:12 AM