Production of ozone depleting substances (EEA-32), 1986-2011
Note: Some of the calculated production or consumption figures may be negative. Production is defined under Article 1(5) of the Montreal Protocol as production minus the amount destroyed minus the amount entirely used as feedstock in the manufacture of other chemicals. Calculated production may therefore be negative in cases where the destroyed amounts exceed the production. Since the figures are for each calendar year, it is quite possible that in some years the feedstock figure may exceed the production figure of that year, if the feedstock use is from a carry-over stock. The calculated production could be negative in such cases.
Note: Data is not always reported for all years, especially in the beginning of the time series, which can cause irregularities in the time series.
- 12 Dec 2011 - Production of ozone depleting substances (EEA-32), 1986-2010
- 13 Dec 2010 - Production of ozone depleting substances in EU-27, 1986-2009
- 02 Feb 2010 - Production of ozone depleting substances in EEA member countries, 1986-2007
- 25 Oct 2007 - Production of ozone depleting substances in EEA member countries, 1986-2006
- 06 Apr 2005 - Production of ozone depleting substances (EEA-31), 1989-2000
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 08 Feb 2016, 04:20 PM