Conservation status of species of European Union interest in grassland ecosystems
• Fifteen per cent of the assessments of conservation status of grassland species are favourable.
• Some 56 % of the assessments of grassland species are unfavourable.
• In the order of 29 % of the assessments are unknown.
• The Macaronesian region has 40 % favourable assessments, but a relatively small number of grassland species.
• The Mediterranean region has 60 % unknown assessments.The Mediterranean region has 60 % unknown assessments.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 29 May 2016, 10:03 AM