Conservation status of species of European Union interest typical of coastal ecosystems in the EU-25
- Some 56 % of the conservation status assessment of coastal species are unfavourable.
- Thirty-three percent of the assessments are unknown.
- The percentage of unknown assessments differs significantly among the different regions.
- The Macaronesian region has the highest percentage of favourable assessments, but also a significant percentage of unknown assessments.
- There are no favourable assessments in the Atlantic, Marine Baltic, Marine Macaronesian and Marine Mediterranean regions.
Geographical coverage: EU except Bulgaria and Romania; number of assessments in brackets.
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/figures/conservation-status-of-species-of-1 or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 09 Dec 2016, 04:43 PM