Conservation status of habitat types of European Union interest in marine ecosystems
- Some 50 % of the assessments of habitats linked to marine ecosystems are unfavourable.
- Forty per cent of the assessments are unknown.
- The Marine Macaronesian region has about 50 % favourable assessments.
- The Marine Atlantic and Marine Mediterranean regions have the highest percentage of unknown assessments (more than 50 %).
- There are no favourable assessments for the Marine Atlantic, Marine Baltic and Marine Mediterranean regions.
Geographical coverage: EU except Bulgaria and Romania; number of assessments in brackets.
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/figures/conservation-status-of-habitat-types-6 or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 21 Jan 2017, 12:54 PM