Conservation status of habitat types of European Union interest in agro-ecosystems in EU-25
- Seventy-six percent of the assessments of habitats linked to agro-ecosystems are unfavourable.
- Some 17 % of the assessments are unknown.
- The Macaronesian region has the highest percentage of favourable assessments (more than 20 %).
- The Mediterranean region has more than 40 % of unknown assessments.
- The Atlantic region has no favourable assessments.
Geographical coverage: EU except Bulgaria and Romania; number of assessments in brackets.
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/figures/conservation-status-of-habitat-types-1 or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 22 Jan 2017, 06:37 PM