Conservation status of species of European Union interest in forest ecosystems in EU-25
- Only 15 % of the assessments of forest species are favourable.
- Some 52 % of the assessments of forest species are unfavourable.
- Thirty-three percent of the assessments are unknown.
- The percentage of unknown assessments differs significantly among the different biogrographical regions.
- The Macaronesian and Boreal regions have the highest percentage of favourable assessments (respectively 30 % and more than 40 %).
Geographical coverage:EU except Bulgaria and Romania; number of assessments in brackets.
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/figures/conservation-status-of-forest-related-2 or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 25 Apr 2017, 08:42 AM