Trends in cool nights across Europe
Positive values indicate cooling trend (increase in frequency) and negative values indicate a warming trend (decrease in frequency). Geographical coverage note: Europe
- 12 Apr 2012 - Trends in cool nights across Europe
- 12 Apr 2011 - Observed changes in frost days indices 1976-2010 (in days per decade)
- 03 Apr 2008 - Observed changes in frost days indices 1976-2009 (in days per decade)
- 03 Apr 2008 - Change in frequency of frost days in Europe, in the period 1976-2006 (in days per decade)
- 06 Jun 2005 - Change in frequency of cold days in Europe, in the period 1976-1999 (in days per decade)
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 26 Sep 2016, 09:43 PM