EEA aggregated and gap filled air pollutant data (discontinued)
- Temporal coverage:
- Last upload:
- 17 Dec 2009
- Geographical coverage:
- CSI | air emissions | EEA owned data sets
- EEA standard re-use policy: unless otherwise indicated, re-use of content on the EEA website for commercial or non-commercial purposes is permitted free of charge, provided that the source is acknowledged (http://www.eea.europa.eu/legal/copyright). Copyright holder: European Environment Agency (EEA).
- Data sources
The European Topic Centre on Air and Climate Change (date of delivery: 11 Nov 2009) .
- European Environment Agency (EEA)
- European Topic Centre on Air and Climate Change (ETC/ACC)
[+] Show Map
- Permalink to this version
- Permalink to latest version
Warning (December 2010): this dataset is discontinued. Latest air pollutant data can be found at the following URL: http://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/data/ds_resolveuid/C6F6F9A1-052E-4122-AB66-88C20769BBED