Air Emission data set for Indicators
- Temporal coverage:
- Last upload:
- 16 Mar 2005
- Geographical coverage:
- CSI | EEA owned data sets | emissions
- EEA standard re-use policy: unless otherwise indicated, re-use of content on the EEA website for commercial or non-commercial purposes is permitted free of charge, provided that the source is acknowledged (http://www.eea.europa.eu/legal/copyright). Copyright holder: European Environment Agency (EEA).
- Data sources
ETC/ACC (Air Emission data set for Indicators 2004)
- European Environment Agency (EEA)
- European Topic Centre on Air and Climate Change (ETC/ACC)
[+] Show Map
- Permalink to this version
- Permalink to latest version
Where there are gaps in reported data from countries, a simple gap-filling process is used to provide a consistent set of data suitable for assessment purposes.
Used in indicators
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 18 Sep 2014, 09:30 AM