Air Emission data set for Indicators
ETC-ACC Air Emissions Spreadsheet for Indicators 2004.
1.19 MB Download file /data-and-maps/data/ga-downloads/81A95067-B204-4505-9EB4-E5E0C4D181A5/air-emission-data-set-for-indicators/emiss_gapfilling_04.zip
- Temporal coverage:
- Last upload:
- 16 Mar 2005
- Geographical coverage:
- CSI | CSI002 | CSI003 | CSI001 | emission | CSI010 | EEA owned data sets
- EEA standard re-use policy: unless otherwise indicated, re-use of content on the EEA website for commercial or non-commercial purposes is permitted free of charge, provided that the source is acknowledged (http://www.eea.europa.eu/legal/copyright). Copyright holder: European Environment Agency (EEA).
- Data sources
ETC/ACC (Air Emission data set for Indicators 2004)
- European Environment Agency (EEA)
- European Topic Centre on Air and Climate Change (ETC/ACC)
[+] Show Map
- Permalink to this version
- Permalink to latest version
Where there are gaps in reported data from countries, a simple gap-filling process is used to provide a consistent set of data suitable for assessment purposes.
Used in indicators
- Latest addition
- Climate change
- Fluorinated greenhouse gases (aggregated data)
- European Union Emissions Trading System (EU ETS) data from CITL
- Monitoring of CO2 emissions from passenger cars – Regulation 443/2009