Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
9 figures ( see more )
7 external data specs ( see more )
1 indicator assessments ( see more )
Mentioned as data source for 8 data visualizations:
- Modal share of GDP spent on transport infrastructure
- Trend in patenting activity with European coverage for three selected technological groups: Green Innovation, Renewables and Waste
- The green bond market
- Contribution of major economies to global GDP
- Historic and projected per capita GDP, in the EU, the US, the BRIICS countries and other countries
- Investment in transport infrastructure
- Modal share of expenditure on transport infrastructure
- Historic and projected GDP in the EU, the US, the BRIICS countries and other countries
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 29 May 2016, 06:26 AM