2 figures ( see more )
5 external data specs ( see more )
1 figures ( see more )
Mentioned as data source for 6 data visualizations:
- European average temperatures over land areas relative to the pre-industrial period
- Global average near surface temperatures relative to the pre-industrial period
- Consumption of controlled ozone–depleting substances
- Maximum ozone hole area
- European seasonal temperature anomalies over land areas
- Rate of change of global average temperature
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 31 Aug 2016, 09:00 AM