2 figures ( see more )
4 external data specs ( see more )
1 figures ( see more )
Mentioned as data source for 6 data visualizations:
- Maximum ozone hole area
- European annual and seasonal temperature anomalies over land areas
- Global average air temperature anomalies between 1850 and 2014 relative to a pre-industrial baseline period
- Rate of change of global average temperature
- European average air temperature anomalies between 1850 and 2014 relative to a pre-industrial baseline period
- Consumption of controlled ozone–depleting substances
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 09 Feb 2016, 01:17 PM