Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
23 figures ( see more )
17 external data specs ( see more )
2 figures ( see more )
Mentioned as data source for 5 data visualizations:
- Cumulative ice mass loss (and sea level equivalent) from Greenland
- Observed trends in total greenhouse gas concentrations
- Observed trends in total global greenhouse gas concentrations including aerosols
- Simulated change in Northern hemisphere spring snow cover extent
- Projected change in Northern hemisphere near-surface permafrost area
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 26 Jul 2016, 04:19 PM