Directorate General for Mobility and Transport (DG Mobility and Transport)
5 external data specs ( see more )
Mentioned as data source for 8 data visualizations:
- Inland freight transport volumes and GDP
- Passenger transport modal split
- Transport demand by mode compared with GDP
- Passenger transport volume and modal split
- Freight transport volume and modal split within the EU
- Change in passenger transport demand
- Trends in passenger transport demand and GDP
- Modal split between freight transported by road and rail
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 01 Oct 2016, 06:13 PM