EEA/ITS/03/001 - Local area network services
Call for tender: EEA/ITS/03/001
DK-Copenhagen: local area network services
|1.||Awarding authority: European Environment Agency, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K. Tel.: 0045 33 36 71 00. Fax: 0045 33 36 71 99. URL: http://org.eea.eu.int/tenders.|
|2.||Category of service and description, CPC reference number, quantity, options: 72531000, 72100000, 30200000.|
Framework contract. Service category: 7.
Name given to contract: Hardware, software and consultancy services for the local area network (LAN) at the European Environment Agency.
Reference number attributed: EEA/ITS/03/001.
Description of contract:
to support the European Environment Agency in maintaining and upgrading its local area network (LAN) by providing:
- hardware and software required for maintaining the existing network installation and possible expansion of it;
- consulting services for maintaining, monitoring, performance tuning and security configuration of EEA's network;
- hardware and software support services based on pre-defined response times.
|3.||Delivery to: EEA premises at Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K.|
NUTS: DK000, DK001.
|4.||(a)||Reserved for a particular profession: No.|
|(b)||Law, regulation or administrative provision:|
|(c)||Obligation to mention the names and qualification of personnel: Yes.|
|5.||Division into lots: No.|
|7.||Time limits for completion or duration of the contract, for starting or providing the service: 48 month(s).|
|8.||(a)||Documents from: European Environment Agency, Att: Linda Jandrup, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K. Tel.: 0045 33 36 71 71. Fax: 0045 33 36 71 97. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. URL: http://org.eea.eu.int/tenders.|
|(b)||Requests not later than:|
|9.||(a)||Deadline for receipt of tenders: 52 days from dispatch of notice (16:00).|
|(b)||Address: European Environment Agency, Att: Orjan Lindberg, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K.|
|(c)||Language(s): Spanish, Danish, German, Greek, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Bulgarian, Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Rumanian, Slovak and Slovenian.|
|10.||(a)||Opening of tenders (persons admitted): European Environment Agency's representatives and one representative of each tenderer.|
|(b)||Date, time and place: 15.4.2003 (09:30).|
European Environment Agency, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K.
|11.||Deposits and guarantees:|
|12.||Financing and payment: See contract documents.|
|13.||Legal form in case of group bidders:|
|14.||Qualifications: Conditions for participation (selection criteria):|
copy of documents confirming the tenderer's:
- inclusion in a trade register,
- VAT registration;
evidence of economic and financial capacity shall be furnished by one or more of the following documents:
- appropriate statements from banks or evidence of professional risk indemnity insurance,
- the presentation of balance sheets or extracts from balance sheets for at least the last two years for which accounts have been closed, where publication of the balance sheet is required under the company law of the country in which the economic operator is established.
Exclusion cases: the tenderer shall provide evidence that he/she is not in the situation described in Article 2.2 of the Agency's general terms and conditions applicable to contracts. The evidence shall be a recent certificate issued by the competent authority of the country concerned. Where no such certificate is issued it may be replaced by a sworn, or failing that, a solemn statement made before a judicial or administrative authority, a notary, or a qualified professional body in his/her country of origin or provenance;
provision of evidence in the tender documents:
- that the business activity of the company is relevant from the standpoint of the task in question by listing the principal services provided and supplies delivered in the past three years, with the sums, dates and recipients, public or private,
- of relevant knowledge, by enclosing CVs of the staff proposed for delivery of the consultancy services,
- of the average annual manpower and the number of managerial staff of the tenderer in the last three years,
- of ability to deliver the services at EEA's location in Copenhagen,
- of ability to repair or replace faulted equipment based on that the network should have a minimum downtime of 4 hours during office hours (08:00-17:00).
|15.||Tenders may lapse after: 9 month(s).|
|16.||Award criteria: Criteria as stated in contract documents.|
|17.||Other information: Address from which further information can be obtained: European Environment Agency, Att: Orjan Lindberg, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K. Tel.: 0045 33 36 71 45. Fax: 0045 33 36 71 97. E-mail: email@example.com. URL: http://org.eea.eu.int/tenders.|
Type of procedure: open procedure.
the winning contractor will be awarded a framework contract for four years on the condition that the criteria in the call for tender are constantly met.
The first specific agreement will be awarded for a period of one year on signature of the framework contract.
|18.||Date of pre-information publication:|
|19.||Notice postmarked: 14.2.2003.|
|20.||Notice received on: 14.2.2003.|
|21.||Covered by the GPA agreement: Yes.|
Troubles in downloading the PDF-files?
If you're having troubles in downloading the PDF-files, please visit our trouble shooting page.
There are currently no items in this folder.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 02 Aug 2015, 07:40 PM