EEA/ITS/02/006 - Usability study and users survey for the European Environment Agency web site
Usability study and users survey for the European Environment Agency web site
Open Procedure: Call for tender No. EEA/ITS/02/006
1. Awarding authority and place of delivery
The European Environment Agency, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K, Telephone +45-33 36 71 00, Telefax +45-33 36 71 97.
2. Award procedure:
Open call for tender No. EEA/ITS/02/006
To provide the European Environment Agency with services relating to:
- usability of the web site
- user survey amongst the primary target audience of the web site
4. Contract details
The selected company will be awarded a contract of up to twelve months on the condition that the criteria (below) are continuously met.
5. Request for specifications
(a) Detailed specifications of the work to be undertaken are annexed here (see below) or are available by e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. Written requests can also be sent by fax +45-33367197, or mail, to Linda Jandrup, European Environment Agency, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K.
(b) The specifications are dispatched free of charge.
6. Submission of tenders
(a) Languages in which the tenders must be drawn up: one of the official languages of the European Environment Agency (the official languages of the EU plus Bulgarian, Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Rumanian, Slovak, and Slovenian).
(b) Deadline: Offers must be submitted within 52 calendar days following dispatch of this call for tender to the Official Journal of European Communities.
Tenderers will be required to comply fully with the invitation to tender.
7. Opening of tenders
Officials from the Agency and EEAs Financial Controller are authorised to be present at the opening.
8. Prices and terms
Submission of a tender implies acceptance of the terms specified in the Agencys General terms and conditions applicable to contracts in all matters not governed by this invitation to tender and waiver your companys own terms of business.
Prices must be in euro and VAT must be specified where applicable.
9. Selection criteria
- Financial stability of the vendor, as evident from inscriptions in VAT register, trade register, annual reports, and financial statements.
- Whether the business activity of the company is relevant from the standpoint of the task in question.
- Understanding of the European Environment Agency's international business and experience in services for similar institutions.
- Presentation and clarity of documentation.
10. Awarding criteria
- Experience of the vendor in the field of user surveys and usability studies
- Cost per day for consultancy services
- Cost per day, secretarial personnel
- Experience in web design
- Experience in working in an international context
- Experience in working with EU-related matters
11. Date of dispatch of the notice:
12. Date of receipt by the Office of Official Publications of the European Communities:
Annexes:Annex I: Procedure for submitting an offer for Tender
Annex II:Technical specifications
Annex III: Identification sheet
Annex IV: Draft contract
Annex V: General conditions
Annex VI: Reimbursement of travel expenses
Troubles in downloading the PDF-files?
If you're having troubles in downloading the PDF-files, please visit our trouble shooting page.
There are currently no items in this folder.
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/about-us/tenders/EEAITS02006 or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 27 Feb 2017, 08:28 AM