EEA/ITS/02/004 - Audiovisual procurement and production work for the European Environment Agency
Audiovisual procurement and production work for the European Environment Agency
(See also downloadable documents at the bottom of this page)
1. Awarding authority and place of delivery
The European Environment Agency
Kongens Nytorv 6
DK-1050 Copenhagen K
Telephone +45-33 36 71 00
Telefax +45-33 36 71 97
2. Award procedure: Open call for tender No. EEA/ITS/02/004
To provide the European Environment Agency with services relating to:
Lot 1: Procurement of audiovisual equipment.
Lot 2: Production of audiovisual material relating to EEA organisational matters, agency products, environmental information or other related issues.
4. Contract details
To establish one or more framework agreements for a period of three years with two possible extensions of one year each, and on the condition that the criteria (below) are continuously met.
Under the framework contracts, the selected companies will be engaged through specific agreements for each concrete project.
5. Request for specifications
a) Detailed specifications of the work to be undertaken are available herewith as attachments (see links below) or by e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. Written requests can also be sent by fax +45-33367197, or mail, to Linda Jandrup, European Environment Agency, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K.
b) The specifications are dispatched free of charge.
6. Submission of tenders
a) Languages in which the tenders must be drawn up: one of the official languages of the European Environment Agency (the 11 official languages of the EU plus Bulgarian, Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Rumanian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian and Turkish).
b) Deadline: Offers must be received 52 calendar days or on the first working day after, following dispatch of this call for tender to the Official Journal of European Communities.
c) Offers may be submitted for one or both lots.
Tenderers will be required to comply fully with the invitation to tender.
7. Opening of tenders
Officials from the Agency and EEAs Financial Controller are authorised to be present at the opening.
8. Prices and terms
Submission of a tender implies acceptance of the terms specified in the Agencys General terms and conditions applicable to contracts in all matters not governed by this invitation to tender and waiver your companys own terms of business.
Prices must be in euro and VAT must be specified where applicable.
9. Selection criteria
- financial stability of the vendor, as evident from inscriptions in VAT register, trade register, annual reports, and financial statements over the past 3 years
- whether the business activity of the company is relevant from the standpoint of the task in question
- understanding of the European Environment Agencys international business and experience in services for similar institutions
- clarity of documentation and presentation.
10. Awarding criteria
10.1 Lot 1: Procurement of audiovisual equipment
Quotations of costs of preparing and executing specimen procurements as described in the annex II below.
10.2 Lot 2: Audiovisual content production
- cost per day, consultancy services for planning, designing and preparing audiovisual material
- quotations of costs of preparing specimen material as described in annex II
- experience in working in an international context
- experience in working with EU-related matters
- experience in planning, preparing and producing audiovisual material on environmental matters.
The purpose of the specimen quotation is to facilitate comparison between bids, and it is therefore important the quotations be completed.
11. Date of dispatch of the notice: 5 July 2002
12. Date of receipt by the Office of Official Publications of the European Communities: 5 July 2002
Download the PDF-files below.
Annex I Procedure for submitting an offer
Annex II Technical annex
Annex IIa Specimen quotations
Annex III Identification sheet
Annex IV Draft framework contract
Annex V Draft SA
Annex VI General conditions
Annex VII Reimbursement of travel
Annexes I-VII All of the annexes in one pdf
Troubles in downloading the PDF-files?
If you're experiencing troubles in downloading the PDF-files, please visit our trouble shooting page.
There are currently no items in this folder.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 19 Sep 2014, 09:33 PM