- EMAS seminar on carbon credits in September 2006: Powerpoint presentation
- Posters and stickers that could be used in your organization.
- Leaflet on how to reduce your environmental impact in the office
- EEA's environmental policy
- EEA's environmental management handbook
- EEA's environmental statement is an annual commitment to EMAS and a document presenting EEA's environmental policy and performance status.
- EEA's verification certificate, a document required by EMAS once it is audited and its environmental statement approved prior to registration.
- EEA's latest registration certificate
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/about-us/emas/documents or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 29 Mar 2017, 11:31 PM