- EMAS seminar on carbon credits in September 2006: Powerpoint presentation
- Posters and stickers that could be used in your organization.
- Leaflet on how to reduce your environmental impact in the office
- EEA's environmental policy
- EEA's environmental management handbook
- EEA's environmental statement is an annual commitment to EMAS and a document presenting EEA's environmental policy and performance status.
- EEA's verification certificate, a document required by EMAS once it is audited and its environmental statement approved prior to registration.
- EEA's latest registration certificate
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 30 Jun 2015, 10:38 AM