EMEP/CORINAIR Emission Inventory Guidebook - 2007
- EMEP/CORINAIR Emission Inventory Guidebook - 2006
- EMEP/CORINAIR Emission Inventory Guidebook - 3rd edition October 2002 UPDATE
- EMEP/CORINAIR Emission Inventory Guidebook - 3rd edition 2001
- EMEP/CORINAIR Atmospheric emission inventory guidebook - Second edition 1999
- EMEP/CORINAIR Atmospheric emission inventory guidebook - First edition 1996
- Note: new versions are available!
- Table of contents and general guidance chapters
- Group 1: Combustion in energy and transformation industries
- Group 2: Non-industrial combustion plants
- Group 3: Combustion in manufacturing industry
- Group 4: Production processes
- Group 5: Extraction and distribution of fossil fuels and geothermal energy
- Group 6: Solvent and other product use
- Group 7: Road transport
- Group 8: Other mobile sources and machinery
- Group 9: Waste treatment and disposal
- Group 10: Agriculture
- Group 11: Other sources and sinks
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 26 Aug 2016, 06:14 AM